Monday, July 12, 2010

Dream: Spiral Staircase Pregnant wreckless


I'm in a bazaar type museum. There are a lot of elephant and deer figurines and red and gold colors.
I'm walking up the stairs with my friend Elsbeth and a male friend of mine I know in waking life but don't see very often.
Elsbeth is before me and my male friend is coming up the stairs after.
I stand and wait for him on an in between floor and I lean over the railing to be silly, I'm feeling energetic and excited about something.

My male friend hurries up the stairs and suddenly the whole room looks light green with blue hues.
He starts telling me that I am be wreckless and I have be more careful.
Then Elsbeth comes running down the stairs saying something but I can't really understand what she said.

I feel my face flush, I laugh nervously. I feel sick and everything has a white hazey glow to it.
I stair walking up the stairs alone. I feel almost drunk, wavy, stumbley. I sit on the stairs and see my male friend coming to find me.
I close my eyes to make myself wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment