Saturday, December 18, 2010

Dream: Be Alive

Sleep paralysis is happening again. I seem to have a feeling it has something to do with my ex.

I'm laying in bed, my room is exactly as it was before I laid down. I can clearly see my sheets. The light from my fish tank, my closet door opened a crack, my bedroom door is open and the house is dark, I can see into the hall. A woman is standing in my door way, she is almost made out of static.
I can't move, I want to speak, who are you I want to ask.
She crawls onto my bed, on top of me, I feel her weight I close my eyes tight trying to will myself to wake. I feel her breath on my face she whispers "Be Alive".
I barely squeak out with less than any voice "Xiixii" (which is my cat's name Z-Z).
Xiixii jumps on the bed and wakes me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment