Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Dream: Grandma cab daughter

George and I get a cab to my grandmothers house, for some reason we live there with her.
He doesn't want to pay the cab driver and I'm upset at him about it, I walk into my grandma's and up the stairs to where my bedroom used to be, the whole upstairs is backwards, and my room has a door (in waking life it has never had a door) I open the door and it's my "daughter's" room, I have two other children in this dream, but this little girl, about 5 looks like my grandma, dark curly hair, huge green eyes, and she has french features, like her high cheekbones and small mouth.
She keeps talking about silly stuff and giggling and showing me stuff in her room excitedly.

I hear my mom talking and I miss her so much, so I run downstairs, it's christmas, three children are downstairs opening gifts, my brother is still young, and I can't find my mom....

I wake up feeling really sad.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Saria,
    Is the header your work of art....
    Its really beautiful!
    Your dreamworks are very interesting indeed!

    ReplyDelete