Friday, January 20, 2012

Things I should never admit


Sometimes there is something under my skin that crawls to the surfaces.
Through my veins it stings and swells until it becomes it's own entity.
Without blades to cut, the skin just tears itself from the inside... only I can see it.
You could be laying right next to me but you'll never see it pouring from me.
You'll never see the inside prying through.
I could be screaming for help but you'll only hear a whisper under my breath,
like confessions in our sleep.

There are fingertips pressing my spine. The fluids cease and freezes and I can no longer...
I'm numb, but it's so dull that I'm vibrating just from the energy I'm using to try and speak.
I'm breaking.
My ultraviolet blood all over your hands.
You can't see, you can never fucking see this.

-Saree McClaran

No comments:

Post a Comment