Monday, August 22, 2016

and her friend Revenge.

Look at you, licking your lips.
Vampiric, feeding off psyche.
A gleam in your eye because you got away with thievery.
Prowling through the night,
laughing with your over exaggerated joker-esque grin.
Echo echo echo.

You have no grounding baby, you have no earth to stabilize you.
Twisting in storms, little doll.
Whispered all my secrets to wrap you up in twine.
Beside you, coven dance, in time.
All the witches hair twirling in the sky, our hands lifted high.
A howling scene, in the late summer comes.
Spreading traps from moons to the sun.
Run through the woods, my breath is the wind.
Run run run.

Your legs will give.
I'll lift your head in gentle hands.
I'll reach into your chest and crush you the way you have crushed me.
I will run my fingers through your soul,
clenching every bit of life force, until you are dripping blue.
My little devil, in through your chest and out through your mouth.
A burst of golden flames.
Damage done, is damage earned.
I have no need for an eye, a tooth, or a nail.
Dragged behind on Karma's griffin tail.
Brush burn on those knees,
Isn't that how you like it dear?
A mess, a mess.

Don't you dare, speak my name.
Or I'll break you just the same.
I warned, take heed.
Oh you'll hear me, indeed.




SM

No comments:

Post a Comment