Thursday, March 4, 2010

Dream: Mind Galaxy


I dreamt that I was in a light filled room, a friend of mine whom I've recently been helping through a rough patch was sitting in a chair in front of me, I am pretty sure I was helping him clear his Chakras. I had my hands run over the energy he was omitting almost as though I were trying to remove any negativity. He felt like the color orange. I felt like the color blue.
I opened the blinds and light spilled in so quickly, the window looked like a door, I reached for the doorknob and heard a woman say "Ree" ( I go by Saree, I get called that very rarely) I opened the door and stepped in, it looked like I had stepped into the galaxy, the "room" was several shades of blues, purples with orbs of green flitting around, no floor. I couldnt see the woman, I could only feel her. She told me I respond to "Ree" because in my other life she called me "Reeni" and my name back then was "Irene". She took my arms and lifted them in a palm up position, almost standing as a totem, she ran her hands over my face and touched my forehead. She told me, "You were the Tower then, but now You're the Light that comes from within it." and put her other hand on my Heart. And I woke up

No comments:

Post a Comment