Sunday, March 14, 2010

Dream: Searching what is Stalking


I was walking through a forest again, I had a lantern in one hand as
though I was searching, I evidently planned on searching beyond night
fall.

It reached dusk, I turned my lantern on a dim setting where I would
still see my surroundings, not just the path in front of me.

I was startled by a male figure standing me a tree with a giant smile on
his face, chesire cat like. He snickered, he was almost.... half human
half impish, he was handsome though. I felt irritated, like he was sent
to stand in my way.

He reached out and flicked my hair, just gleaming his giant smile. I
felt like I had done this before, and kept walking. It seemed as though
he almost gave up his mission when I got to a fallen tree. Instead he
just stood behind me, almost.... a bit scared maybe. A dark figure came looming toward me, it was a male and he was quite a
bit taller than me. He reached a hand out to me, but I refused to take
it. I felt bitter, angry at him.... betrayed possibly. He whispered, and the trees carried his words to my ears in vibrations.

He apologized that it "took him so long to find me". He has "been searching for life times, just to be this close". I felt his breath on my neck and then on my mouth as though he were
trying to kiss me. I stood as though I were stone, staring him down. He
wasn't close enough for me to see his face, he stood in shadows on
purpose.

I feel either he wasn't ready to show himself to me entirely, or he knew
I wasn't ready to see him yet.... I woke up feeling as though I hadn't slept in days.

No comments:

Post a Comment