Thursday, April 8, 2010

Dream: Mirror Girl


I'm sitting outside it's dark out, the kind of dark where the sky looks like dark denim and it's dazzled by glitter for the stars. I'm smiling, I have a rosary in one hand (in waking life I have never been in a household with religion growing up, but have a fascination with religious paraphenalia) and I have a purple candle in the other hand, the wick is lit, and the wax is dripping down my hand, down my wrist, but I'm not concerned. I'm lying in the grass and put the candle and rosary down on a flat stone next to me. I see a girl (my age, maybe a few years older) standing in a clearing near the edge of the woods. I stand up and walk toward her, she crouches down, she's wearing a mirror around her neck, and nothing else it's getting light out, and I can see the reflection of the sun in the mirror behind me. I put my hand out to her to let her know she doesn't need to be afraid of me. She has dark hair, it's half up, half down, she has little silver ornaments in it, she has eyes like mine, but her face is more cat-like.
She stands up, closes her eyes puts her face to the sky and grasps my wrists.
Without words she tells me to look into the mirror. I do. My hair is wavy, long, red and blonde, my eyes are done up with really pretty make and I have a green painted line under my eyes and over the bridge of my nose and a long dark blue cloak on. She takes my hands and puts them palm up. in one hand she puts a little yellow crystal, possibly Topaz? and in the other hand she puts a cup of water and tells me to drink it.
I do, she nods. She talks, but I can't really hear her, it's more like her words go right into my mind instead.
"You're preparing, You are going to have to keep up. I'm here because you called to me" She smiles, and touches my face, then takes one of the silver ornaments from her hair and clips in to my hair. The sun is casting shadows all over and peering through the trees, she says "Follow" and starts running I follow her, we are quick, and on a mission...

No comments:

Post a Comment