Saturday, February 26, 2011

Dream: Permission.


I was wearing a turquoise peacoat and walking through the path next to the cemetery, My hair was long and bright reddish orange, like a flame. Eva was standing in the middle of the path in just a light beige dress, her hair was down it was dark brown with blue highlights; she was shivering and saying she was cold. I opened my coat and wrapped it around both of us.
Inside the coat we were hugging eachother for warmth.
We were now in a field. A sickly skinny looking girl walked toward us, it was more as though she was half crawling and dragging herself, it was a really terrifying image.
She comes up and Eva holds on to me tighter. The sick girl sniffs us and keeps petting my hair.
She starts cutting it off, chunks, choppy, angrily.
Eva screams out to take her hair instead, the sick girl tears at Eva's hair pulling her hard, I hold her still as this creature chopped off her hair, lop-sided almost bald in patches, and it continues to start on mine. After it/she has taken all she wants she scampers into the dark wooded area, flaunting the stolen locks.
Eva cries and pets my face I whisper to her, "No one can put spells on us when they've been given permission."

No comments:

Post a Comment