Saturday, February 19, 2011

I am far from Alone...

Moved when encountering chance with others that are more in tune with their inner beings and souls than they will ever know how to channel.
You open your heart with your mind, and let others come and go as they please. Those who do not hold grudges; but understand that hurting is a part of learning. We tear our hearts out, heal ourselves, alone. A choreographed charade, since birth we've carried this pain, and in death we shall receive the same.
People who are real artists; know it's ability to heal and people that know; That 'I Love you', is an understatement for the way your loved ones can even express their feelings of appreciation toward you.
I am that feeling. The dream keeper, sun catcher, secret swept, Queen of seas, King of the lands, Child of Flame, and Tower where the wind echoes her secrets. I am he, she, you, me.
Strong awakening, laying under the shade, creeping in shadows, watching you smile, watching you cry. We all have our Book of Shadows. It is I who reads them. Feel the energy.
You get what you give.... and I am ten fold. Spirit of the seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment