Thursday, June 30, 2011

Dream: Dock-dead fish


My boyfriend and I are in some apartment-like building that has a dock that overlooks the sea.
I'm in the other room with his daughter, she is showing me all these aquarium full of frogs she has caught, and I look up and there's a little boy near the screen door that leads to the dock, I tell my bf to get him before he gets out there.
The little boy keeps saying "the fish are dying, look".
So I walk to the dock and watch as all these fish are surfacing, I feel panic and can't think.
The water starts to flood into the apartment and she is upset about her frogs. I close the doors but that doesn't stop the water, my bf is still holding the little boy, I can't think though, I can't stop feeling like we are going to drown. and I'm absolutely horrified.

No comments:

Post a Comment