Friday, April 3, 2015

Humans are constantly evolving. Even on days where we are walled in by our own eradicated thoughts, all nerves exposed and pupils are dilated because of the overload on senses.
I feel it is best to stay transparent in trying times, reach when you need to.
My motives involve healing for myself and for my child's sake so I can continue to do the best I can for us.
If you think there is anything more than that then you have to realize the words you are spreading are not thoughts in my head,
your words are only reflecting you.

My words are reflecting myself, my struggling through concepts,
to collect myself, to realize all the cleared out paths that are in front of me and what it is exactly that intimidates me about that forward flow running through me.
Collecting the things that hurt, analyzing them and then releasing them.
If you someone doing this, reach the fuck out instead of running your mouth.
That is the most significant advice I can really give.
Reach out to people!
Why is that SO incredibly difficult, to climb over ourselves to connect?
To put all your fabrications down, the things you said don't have to always feel that way, and they won't.
People get so offended when others are sensitive lately and that is incredibly concerning. Drop the fear; Communicate.

I am making a lot of repetitive thought induced posts lately.
But anyone who has known me for longer than this breach of contract shit with my soul knows how deep I am in this.
Those feelings are not always eloquently put, or clear;

the clarity fizzles out sometimes.
That is where they are facing their own fears and you are watching a magnificent internal battle.
This is how we GROW.

No comments:

Post a Comment