Thursday, May 28, 2015

dreams - little jars

I dreamt I was walking into a local bar. I sat next to M.
I was tlking with Leala but turned to M,
he handed me a little jar that he had in his pocket of his coat.
Inside was a rolled up little note. I went to take it out, I kept shaking it.
He started laughing, I'm not sure I even know what his laugh sounds like in real life,
I've only heard him speak a couple times.
M says in the dream I can only get the message out by breaking it.
I look at the jar and its a little glass blue-green bottle with intricate designs.
I think I can not break it because its so beautiful.
He goes to take it and smash it, I grab it back and yell at him "not yet" I want to keep it.
He says "It's yours, but what if its important?"
I say "then it will still be later?"
He pulls me in to hug me, it feels nice. I feel like he smells nice, it feels like "home"
Whatever the hell that means.
I wake up feeling like I know him...

I asked a friend about him when I woke up.
She just laughed at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment