Sunday, May 3, 2015

Karma debt

You’re on the other side bragging about burning all your bridges.
But I’m staring you down with the kerosene can in my hand.
You’ll thank me someday.
When you finally realize all your threads were loose,
You’ll realize it was I, that cut that noose.
It’ll all set in within time.
Just as I said the last time we spoke.
But watch your tongue or I’ll remove it.
Succubus and you’ll breathe me out,
I’ll take as I will;
Payment for all your current debts.

Belly Wound bird jeweled
crowns come down and you’ve got sun in your eyes
flicker haze you want circles- - -
i can
go
for
days
on her little perch in an air tight jar
molting
like feathers her hair will fall
watch your sharp beak baby
all seeded berries staining your lips
wet them
parched
see you in your dreams

-S.M.





No comments:

Post a Comment