Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Best friend

Dearest LealaLove

Our Venus is in full flourish while Jupiter is about to eagerly engulf.
An 8 years of shedding skin has full circled us,
Here we are, still holding hands.
Sparkling eyes and our laughter heard for decades before and beyond.
My golden queen, Faerie mother, with your soft arms always held out.
Nature runes, random prose, colored glass, a combined soul that knows.
I spend my happiest times with you, never allowing me to spread too thin.
Always coaxing out of our peripheral shells,
I place my seeds in your palm.
Face up with the sunshine floating down to kiss our eyes.
There is a difference between best friends and soul sisters that have intertwining stories.
Years mean nothing when we have spent lifetimes traveling together.
Speaking soft syllables and melodic imagery to each other through dreams spaces,
that we often and luckily fall into the inbetweens.
Where we know each other best.
I love you.
Happy year 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment