Saturday, February 6, 2016

I had a dream that I was floating in a large river, almost as if I were kayaking but there was no kayak just me, sitting on the water, there were sun beams filtering through the trees, glittering down, lots of golden hues, greens and the water was a lovely dark blue. The shore was a few feet a way the grass was tall, greens and yellows, you could see a shelf of dirt where the roots were visibly reaching into the soil, on through to the water as well.
I felt a rush and the water began getting faster, suddenly Rory was also sitting next to me, he was a bit more frantic than me, he was reaching to me a bit and not able to sit straight up so I pulled him in my lap. I could see a bend in the upcoming portion of the water, rather than take the risk of a possible waterfall,
I moved us closer to the shore, got Rory on land and almost felt the urge to keep on with the river.
But it wasn't time, I would not be going anywhere without him.
I climbed up onto shore with him, and there was a valley, filled with hundreds of wild flowers, it looked like what my grandparents yard felt like when I was little.
I suddenly felt, this is Rory's part of the dream.

'Let him relish in this, these are the most important memories, this is where we build the courage to face the upcoming river bends.'

No comments:

Post a Comment