Monday, February 1, 2016

Banishing spells do such and you dared, so I took it.What you don't know is the way my energy works, when I put it out, it is a boomerang.
I'm not interested in walls.
I am interested however: in demolishing them.
I have a sledgehammer and I'm going to take out each piece, placed in front of me that night.
The wall continued growing, each time my insecurity rose, a brick was laid.
Maybe I missed when I struck the concrete,
because I look down to see all that I am bleeding out.

A barren tomb, once a warm womb,
I speak with my eyes, soft thighs.
A bruise left eternally and I sulk alone.
At 4am, I tell my secrets, purge and I can not be satisfied.
I scaled the walls, to push from the inside,
contracting, with her shell loosening.
I watch my skin pulling back.
I am in the color of night, painted, with hues of blue.
I run through fields and dreams of ghost children.
I am casing houses in the woods and kicking in windows.

This is spring,
I'm reaching my fingers through soil, up to the light.

Untied.
Miscarry.







No comments:

Post a Comment