Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Screaming colors into the abyss as I tear my hands into soil I once planted myself in.
What have we watered? What have we become?
Little leaves with blooming buds.
Crawling on through so we struggle just to dance to the sky.
My warm arms, I carry hope. I carry hope.
With all her vibrancy as spring's pollen coat.
Climbing on rooftops, calling out to the wind.
I'm no where that I want to be.
Reflecting light, but I can't hold my own just yet.
Sunshine falling from my lips.
My heart filled with golden fluids spilling out.
Eyes back as I rip myself apart.
Petals plummet in seasons change.
Goddess in her ways.
Fall apart then rebuild for days.
Queens of heavens, they say things happen in threes,
but I'm convinced it's sevens.
Saree Nyxi
June 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment