Monday, January 11, 2010

Dream: Beaches Destruction


I had a dream about a week ago that woke me up, breathless and in tears.
I was outside near a beach with what seemed like my toddler, we were making shapes in the sand and we lived in a small home off the coast, my toddler had blonde little curls and felt like a boy.
Quickly everything started feeling shakey, I grabbed up my son and put him on the backpack I had to carry him in, he clung to me terrified as I ran to our home, community,
everything was crashing, the beach was being lapped up in water so quickly and I was crying,
when I got to my home my town was in rubble.
There was an earthquake and I looked up and a building was tumbling down,
I swung my son under my body as quickly as possible to cover him, because I wanted him near my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment