Wednesday, May 11, 2011

clock eye indians

I was moving out of some townhouse. There were a bunch of people there I felt that I didn't want them around me.
This one kid specifically was making me feel awkward, he was being pretty rude to me, and everyone was in my way as I was trying to carry all my bags to my car.
When I went back up the stairs the kid was standing in my room against the wall and goes "what is your problem with me?"
I felt weird because there wasn't any particular reason, he was just making me uncomfortable, I didn't even know him.
I said "you make me feel awkward, I don't know."
He got in my face and his one eye turned into a clock and I watched as the big hand spun quickly as well ans the little hand.
He said "Does it make you feel awkward to run out of time?"

and then I kept hearing indian music in my head and woke up to my alarm.

No comments:

Post a Comment