Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A woman was driving a car, I was passenger.
She started driving off a dock. I rolled my eyes and though "again?"
(I constantly have dreams where other people are driving me off into a body of water since a very very young age)
This time I yelled "Not this time" I grabbed the wheel and was in the drivers seat I swerved and car still veered and screeched the passenger side in the water. I kept stomping on the pedal to drive. I kept saying, "It's different and you can't take me back there again. This time I am in control."
Suddenly I was out of the car. It was on the edge, but not in the water.

There was a little girl in the backseat, it was me when I was little.
I opened the door and she reached her hands up to me, I picked her up and took her out of the car.
I turned around quickly and the woman who was originally driving was so close I could feel her breathing. The name "Jo ann Elizabeth" came to mind.
And I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment