Monday, July 4, 2011

Dream: cloud house slit wrists

I was in this giant beautiful house and I realized that I lived there. When I looked out on the deck there were beautiful pink and orange and purple clouds that looked like bubbles in the perfect bubble bath. I was walking through a corridor from the main room, which looked like a ball room, into the kitchen, which had all huge picture windows that led to a deck/porch that wrapped around the house.
Looking out the windows made it look like the house was being held up by the clouds.
I was carrying a picture around, I couldn't tell what it was of, but I went onto the porch and
there were two old women and they said they were my aunts and I felt excited to see them...
at first.

I kissed the one of the cheek and the other one grabbed my wrist and twisted my arm upward and told me to let her see my wounds. I yanked my arm away and was overcome by fear and guilt I looked down and she had unravel a bandage that was around my wrist, and my wrist had several cuts on it, and they were bleeding, this dark purple and red colors swirling.
I looked up and there were a bunch of people and they were all staring at me and gasping.
I turned and ran a circle around the island in the kitchen, I went to go out a door but there were more people and it was getting crowded.
I saw the front door, and opened it, I kept thinking how beautiful the clouds were and that they seemed to engulf the whole house, and how I could barely even see the green grass I was running on.

Then I woke feeling completely lonely and depressed and the bad mood hasn't worn off still.

No comments:

Post a Comment