Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Dream: Tubes

I was laying in bed with my boyfriend and I wasn't wearing a shirt I looked down and it looked like a little needle was trying to poke through my skin on my nipple, from the inside trying to poke out.
So I grabbed it and started pulling, and pulling, and pulling.
The first part looked like a blue needle but then it go to more the thickness of a straw, it was a tube, and it was pretty durable, like a rubbery material.
It was about the length of my arm.
I got up and went into the bathroom, it was the bathroom of my mom's old place, where the one bathroom on the side led to my old bedroom.
I walked in and my mom was there sitting, reading a book I showed her the tube.
I looked down and my nipple was leaking, whiteish watery stuff, like milk.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I found out about a week later that I'm pregnant, 10 weeks now... Maybe something to do with growing.

    ReplyDelete