Wednesday, January 14, 2015

closet portal

We are the recycled children. Allah reincarnate.
Disperse then pray. Cawing like crows they shoo us away.
My time is not free, but you take as you like.
Sell myself short to get out of your clutch.
Slipping through fingers, and out the back door.
She is on her knees begging and They are rolling their eyes.
There are only so many times you repeat the same lies.
A friend is a foe and faux furred coat can still trick the blind.
Your lucky rabbits foot hasn't brought you much luck.

Looking through crystals but not to yourself.
How can you expect these hands to give you much help?
Instead I am praying you find your own way.
Out of mine for that matter because you're mad as the hatter and I haven't much time.
Not to give you because you've wasted so much.
Out of my way girl, it's time for my lunch.

Filling up bowl upon bowl of the lies that you've fed, Forced and pulled my hair down.
Cried and tried to draw the moon down.
Not by my magic, white and black can both play, but if not nicely than back to your rooms.
The curfews put out to keep you at bay.
Into your beds with Sleepy heads and a fever to tell all of your glittering sadness to any ears that burn hearing you purging their name.
Retching and writhing the darkness inside, instead saddles your back to take a nice ride.
And by nice I mean not for you in the least, but those who've hurt in the palms you have creased.
I told you to go when I banished you out.
Saged you and forgave you, and went on my way.
But here you are still asking them to pray.
Blessings and sweet with wilting flowers crowning your head.
This is the last time, I put you to bed.

S.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment