Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Found me here...


Atrocious mess made to feel slightly off kilter in your kindness.
So you stopped dead in your tracks.
For years I could not feel it.
I hid in gathered nests from branches that reach across.
Kiss my mouth and pull my layers like the threads that bare my soul to vicious vision-less thieves.
Or to me.
To you, for you, through me.
I see.
Color dancing ceiling tiles, please oh please just stay a while.
More.
Running up hills to lift off with Chinese lantern filled skies.

Strawberry pouch and scattered glass.
I'll write about you for years to come,
like the rising sun, and then some.
Lift my hands with yours, pull me in and let me reside until I find my own.
You found me here,
in a shaken phase, laughing face.
Messy hair, soft lips, small hands and eyes that stare.
Into you,
staring into me.
Write silent poetry while you touch my thighs.
torn muscles from running so hard, for so long.
permeated with the sound of swan songs.

Never knew.
Hate could've been such a lover.
Until we find another.
All straps come lose,
and you're free from here,
so you stay with me.
Summer scented Moon-lit safety.
Reach in.
Pull me out and dance in this white noise.

S.M.
080415

No comments:

Post a Comment