Tuesday, August 11, 2015

"Zyra."



The other side sent their regards.
Every time I fall back, it's securely into their arms.
Resonating through, shivers through my spine.
Feeling you.
Through the sunlight highlighting spider's woven catchers,
through lace, leaves, and a wink of an eye to know how and where this healing has taken place.
I hear them like never before.
Hands open, white light, I'm sure.
I still know this dance,
My happiness does not fall into another's hands.
My blessings received.

The Three, that came to me.
A door has swung open, and I'm running through,
into the still space to watch the world cascade over in shooting stars.
Time traveling into fast forwarded clouds.
Anchor to those I hold close,
drying tears from hearts that need me most.
My messages received,
cracked this lavender shell and we're so relieved.
We're never done, had a good run.
Move now to better things, forward where your soul sings.

She told me that this would've knocked down those who were stronger,
I stand back up each time because I'm supposed to prevail longer.
Voices whispering softly with black cherry tongues.
Tired life lines, carrying old souls, and Namaste to the young.
I will carry you in my hair, like the vibrant sun.
Spread warmth, it's time to walk not run.
Soak in this space, I know myself, for when I scry with our mirror.
I see her face.

S.M.
8*11*15

No comments:

Post a Comment