Saturday, March 5, 2011


Everyone thinks they want the Ocean.
We walk out hand in hand, off the bright blue coast and into the deep unknown, I met many lovers, and I've drown them all unknowingly.
We would float under the skies at night with our smiles as wide as the galaxy as we pretended that we reflected stars.
When I couldn't find my way I followed the orbs of light back to the top.
Emerge with nothing in sight. I traveled with the lost, in order to be found. To Find.
I followed streams in order to remain close to my life source.
I am laying happily in the crystal clear tricklings, waiting, for my green seedlings to sprout.
I can hear the mystics singing in the caves, and I know my way back home... but it's time to Travel; Time Traveling. Nice to Meet you. I am from the future.
This is the down time before... the rest we needed. Stay close, don't get left behind.
Make your own path. It's your calling. It's my voice, our voice. Our song.

No comments:

Post a Comment