Sunday, March 27, 2011

Dream- Life for Death

I had a dream that I was at a party and reading the paper, I was shocked to see my sort of friend George's obituary, because this person has not yet passed...
I looked up and walked through a crowd at the party, everything was in slow motion as I tried to rush through to find my friend. Everyone was looking at me.
I hurried down a flight of stairs asking everyone where my friend was.
They said that this was his funeral party, everyone was wearing white and drinking.
My other friend Matt comes over to and whispers in my ear "Your water just broke."
I look down and the floor is covered in water, and flopping vibrant goldfish.
I hold my stomach, I don't look pregnant, and he says "You have to give, to get... you said that, right?"
I look up and my friend George, whom the "funeral party" is or is standing in front of me.
I am so confused

and then I woke up.

Update: August 2011: I am pregnant, with George's child, we started dating in April.

Update: May 2012: I had our son on the 27th. George's father (Also George,) Passed away the morning we were bringing Rory our son home. I feel so heavy with guilt right now.
I felt him in the hospital with us. Our first "outing" with our child is his funeral.
I have some heavy dark clouds hanging all over me right now. I keep listening to Same Dream China on repeat.

2 comments:

  1. Creepy...At his funeral.

    Have you tried to interpret it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. not these ones I haven't tried interpreting any recently. I don't know why I haven't.
    They just keep getting worse.

    ReplyDelete