Monday, March 14, 2011


I was sitting on the floor in my living room, I had been painting and decided to meditate, it was about 11:00pm.
Almost sleeping, lucid dreaming, I watched a woman come into my dining room from the hall, I often see her from my bedroom, always in the hall, sometimes in the kitchen.
She stood in the doorway for a moment, and then sat on the floor Indian style across from me. She was wearing white and her hair was up today. She has dark hair, and it's usually down and messy.
She held out her palms and without words told me she preferred I didn't sleep in my bedroom by the window (So, I'm going to move my bed tomorrow).
She told me when I wake from the trance I was in I was going to take a walk, and be open, and to let my spirits touch me because I have blocked out certain gifts I have with fear. Then she grinned and half laughed.
In my "dream" I woke up, I stood up, and she did at the same time.
But then I woke up for real, and was laying down instead of sitting.
So I took a walk.
When I walk I imagine, and to me something said that I was supposed to tell you, that:

"I'm supposed to lead you to an ocean that is in the middle of the trees, there is no water, just Light. There's a wooded area where mystics sew golden thread into their wrists to create a ladder, and that's where I met you."

No comments:

Post a Comment