Thursday, April 7, 2011

dream: box tunnels david

I dreamt that I was walking through a city but I was watching myself from overhead.
I was walking into a box, there were tunnels, like a mouse, but when I was through 1st person it was dark, and flashing images of things I couldn't see very well.
I felt weird.
I looked out a window and saw David, he was hanging upside down and laughing.
I opened the window and yelled at him to not be wreckless, and he shouted back maybe you should try it instead of always worrying.
It made me cry. I felt dumb, he was right.
he came inside and hugged me, i missed him so much it hurt, i wanted to throw up.
I haven't talked to him in three months.

2 comments:

  1. Worser, you say?

    I can say something that contradicts what you say but I mean well by it. Your dreams are absolutely beautiful.

    I hope they stop doing what they're doing, to make you so sad.

    Still, they're beautiful.

    ReplyDelete