Saturday, April 2, 2011

Dream- Carve your path


I had a dream that I was a young native american boy, maybe about 9.
I had wavy black and green eyes and was being chastised because I wasn't dark eyed like the others. I cried on the stairs and a young girl came and sat next to me, she had a light blue dress on, and was american and fair skinned.
She took my hand and led me through several rooms in a house. She showed me my reflection in a mirror.
It started me. I had war paint on my chest, it was blue and orange.
And white on my face. She put her hands to my face and turned into an elderly woman.
She said to me, "you see who we really are, you are not afraid of our inner souls, you SEE them" and she put her hands over my eyes and showed me the mirror again, my eyes were brown, I touched my face, everything was black and white, no color.
She put her hands over my eyes again, and everything was back to how I see it, but there were more people in the room around me.
She said "Things are not black and white, and your power has been earned, you speak to the elders, the father & his son, and the grandmother moon, not all can hear each voice, and they can only follow the ones in which they hear. Do not follow. Carve your path"

I woke up and I was bawling and couldn't stop crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment