Thursday, April 7, 2011

Dream: school balloons, I'm a monster.

I was at work and went into a back room, there were hundreds of live chickens that were missing their feathers, they were fighting. I was so upset I started running but was on a conveyor belt.
Some one was laying on the ground saying they were too hot.
Suddenly I'm walking down the street it's sunny, I'm walking Stacy to school...
We're at an apartment that I live in instead apparently she brought me balloons that say "good job" and "#1" I don't know what they're for.
I'm alone and walk into my room and put my food from the day down on the shelf,
a little blonde girl starts eating it like she hasn't eaten it days I start screaming at her to get off my stuff and I pull her hair for some reason which makes her cry, so I cry and hold her.
She's wearing purple with yellow flowers.

When I wake up I can't stop crying.
Why did I do that in my dream? She was so hungry and I was horrible.

I want to kill myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment