Friday, March 18, 2016

dream hidden rooms, pink bathroom

Another dream about a new house.
I was going through this house that needed to be updated a bit, but has a lot of intricate details and all these hidden rooms.
My bf and I kept walking into a room, to find another door that lead to a brand new room, the colors of the rooms were bright, green bedrooms, blue wall papers, then a bright pink bathroom, my bf goes "it looks like a raspberry exploded." it reminded me of a lipstick my grandma used to wear, which made me think of this one sweater she used to wear, that reminds me of this windbreaker shirt thing my boyfriend has and I kept laughing.
Standing in this bright pink bathroom that was falling apart around us laughing hysterically.
We started running out of the rooms as if the house were about to crumble, parts of it were transparent and we could see outside but it wasn't seeing through windows, it just kind of started disappearing.
He took my hand and told me to run faster, it felt urgent but we kept laughing.
Next I know we were outside and standing outside a garage.
I told him "I like the way garages smell, its one of my favorites." and he replied "that's why you like me."
I looked up just as the garage door came down and smacked me in the head.
I fell down and suddenly we were sitting on the floor in the pink bathroom again.
He was holding my hand and said "this isn't our house I think we should go."
I said "I know, but I miss this one." then woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment