Tuesday, March 15, 2016

I'm too "overwhelming".
I'm too "sensitive."
I feel too much.
I used to feel too little.
I used to be the one that wasn't reciprocating correctly.
I used to love someone that would seek love everywhere but from me.
Soaking into the sheets of several lovers.
Then I loved someone with walls so high that I fell too many times trying to climb them,
I loved so fucking hard that it almost killed me.
I lost myself that year.
Then I loved someone who gave me a reason to live,
but things don't always work out that way.
I realized through loving them how closed I had become.
This taught me the differences of Loving, and Love, and being IN Love.
I found myself and decided to live my life for me, and for my child.
I find myself in the struggle.
I examine myself and open.
I've lived lifetimes within a lifetime.
I believe you when you say I'm overwhelming because I am overwhelmed.
My feelings flow so fucking deeply that I root myself into this world with a fierceness that sometimes intimidates others.
My heart has opened so big that it envelopes over those that I bring near me.
I become protective.
That is my nature.
I've poured protective salt over any and all negativity,
forgetting that sometimes in order to thrive others need to relapse into survival mode.
That's where we are found, finding.
Ourselves and each other.
I'm in.
I'm patient.
Take your time, love.






No comments:

Post a Comment