Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Mother of Suns

Like a fucking Phoenix.
I birth the suns.
I set flame and I create the waves.
A queen of queens.
If you want to sacrifice your sanity for what which is no longer,
be my guest.
The sharpest of daggers slicing into your chest.
Blood pacts that the only enemy you make is your own.
The more air you will lose depends your grip,
Cutting holes in your little paper ship.
Bubbling floods, the kind that prophets will fear.
In your ear as you sleep, it's whispering "near."
I'll call them in like wolves in the woods,
and the howling dreams.
It's all as simple as it seems.
You want circles, I'll draw them ten fold,
Quarantined.
Harm none.
Unseen.
Dear Gods of the North, East, South and West,
ill thoughts, exploitation, paper or speech,
Put it to rest.
Little girls don't know what they do.
Swept up with a broom and we're laughing,
"Just Shoo!!!"
S.M
030916

No comments:

Post a Comment