Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Snake charmer


Venom- fang, injected, a soft bite that stings,
a strange force of toxic movement into your blood stream.
I gently place my mouth on your wounds.
Run the risk of swallowing too much.
I trace my fingers lightly over your past.
If infection spreads, I will heal you.
My hand is your hand, and we reach,
to places where safety remains.
Where light will always be,
Antidote.
Shining through me into you, vice versa.
My hands pulling you in, over, wrap you up in warmth.
Mouths that meet then the magic we continue to create.
Vortex of time and we warp out of thought.
The soft beating of your blushing heart.
Rhythmic lulling.
Encased between fleshy layers that I'm sworn to protect.
Candles lit and winds that sway,
Carrying love to where it stays.
Hidden in caverns, surrounded by trees.
You're safe here love, stay with me.

030816
S.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment