Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Local watering holes

And I want to coax them all in, with my soft bosom to comfort,
while I hand feed them decadent little poisons.
Making you violently ill, the way you've fractured my emotional stability.
Let me see those pretty eyes fill with the tears that have been catapulting off my face for two weeks time.
I'll braid her hair with razor blades and it all tumbles down like dried weeds on the lawn the day after it's been mowed.
"cut it and I'll leave."

You think you know, this sweet girl was always kind.
Until you realize you've eaten from the pit to the rind.
Mouth foaming and they're fresh out of luck.
Oh babe, crawl back to my bed, rest your head, weep as you need.
I just no longer give a fuck.
What was warm is now cold to the core,
and you're digging and searching and scraping whats left begging for more.
Kiss these lips, lips that kiss hers,
and his and his and hers, back around.

And I still just want you.
To drown in me.

Let me baptize you between these thighs.

No comments:

Post a Comment