Sunday, April 17, 2016

You remind me of summer.
The taste of the dusk air turning into indigo evenings.
The feeling of cleansed souls sitting by trickling streams,
a warm hand that comfortingly rests on my hip.
You are the soft lulling cicadas warmed by july,
you are the magic that has left stars cut out in dark night skies.
Chestnut eyes with pupils widening and soft lips that curl at the ends to remind me where happiness grows.
Inside you, inside us.
Within.
I bring you close always and feel as though we belong.
Perhaps not here because "here" barely exists and merely signifies a place of meeting.
In our connect we can move forward, in lost momentum we can catch our breaths,
if you need breaks I will forever wait.
For you, my reminder of the season that blooms in a readily decorated den where I keep you safe.
I plant flowers in circles around you and sing you songs you may never hear.
Ambient in the most crucial of ways,
a calming lavender glow your aura eclipses me and makes my heart grow.
I love you, forever

-Saree

No comments:

Post a Comment