Sunday, May 23, 2010

Dream: "Night Room"


I dreamt I was walking through this house in buffalo called "the Birdhouse (it's where a bunch of punk kids live and they put on shows and stuff) well, one of my friend was standing on the stairs and he goes to me, "Hey Dale is looking for you! He is in the night room" so I start going up the stairs, I don't know which room is 'the night room' so I start opening doors, each time people pull me in smiling and talking trying to distract me.
Then I remember I am looking for Dale, and start going to the stairs again. I finally reach the room he is in, I open the door and it looks like the ceiling has been removed so it's just the night sky, All the stars are vibrant and the moon is full and bright. Dale is sitting just staring at the moon, he doesn't even look at me, or seem to notice I am here.
I sit down next to him, I look at his face and realize how much I miss him in real life because I havent seen him n probably two years. I stare up at the moon with him, and the air smells fresh and beautiful. He reaches over and holds my hand.
We look at each other and he looks confused, almost in disbelief he says "You came back!?"

and I wake up crying again...

Update: August 2012, after I had this dream I went through quite a bit of people to finally get a hold of Dale. He laughed off my dream and told me he was fine and that he loved me and how "weird I was about my dreams" He reminded me of how our friend Brandon passed away and how I had a dream about it a few weeks before that. It made me feel worse, I sort of went a bit crazy after Brandon passed away and did a lot of acid to try to remove myself from my reality, instead it helped me see things clearer. We talked about this, he admitted he was depressed.
The last time I talked to him was the day I had Rory (April 27 2012), he texted me that he heard I had my son and he was happy for me because I will be a great mom.

This month Dale is in a coma. he was in a motorcycle accident I don't know a lot of details, but felt I needed to put my thoughts down here about it. Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment