Thursday, May 20, 2010

Dreams: Fish tank/ Crucifix


I keep having what I'd call series of smaller dreams, which seem to only last a few minutes, and just transition into eachother but don't flow into eachother. Not typical to the way I regularly dream, they are choppy and harder to keep track of for me personally.
I've also been told I've been talking in my sleep again, and sometimes wake up, and I'm already sitting up, and I feel as though I'm being 'stared at' or even 'watched' I can't explain.

I'm walking through a house with a bag of groceries in my arms, I'm waiting for my mom to come home (in waking life I do not live with my mom) I'm standing in my kitchen and I'm startled by a man, I do not know him, he is older he is standing in the doorway behind me, at first I just feel him staring at me, so I turn around.
Suddenly I'm walking to my bathroom my mom's cat Colby is sitting on a shelf I have, and my fishtank is on a shelf where my bathroom mirror is, my fish (Truffle, a 3 year old Black Moor) is covered in a thick slime coat, I start freaking out because she is sick and I put my hand in her tank and swish water around in the bottom for some reason.
A guy comes in, he grabs me from behind, I can't see him but he pulls me away from my fishtank, and pulls me to the floor, I feel hysterical (in waking life I feel like she is my daughter because I've had her for three years and love her a lot).

I wake up for a brief moment ( I think) because I remember light coming in from my bedroom window, I start dreaming I am at my grandmother's house, I'm in her room, and I'm wearing grey cableknit tights and a blue empire dress, a boy I used to see back when I was in my teens but no longer associate at all comes in. He grabs me and forces me to have sex with him. I feel blank and just stare at the crucifixes on the wall.
When he's done I lay on a pile of clothes and fall into a hole underneath them.

I wake up, and my boyfriend is staring out the window,
I can't talk though I feel my tongue is heavy.
I try to sit up but my body is also very heavy.
I close my eyes, for what I think is a moment, but when I wake up he isn't in the room anymore.

but he tells me I was talking in my sleep, but it wasn't really making much sense and he didn't want to talk about it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment