Sunday, May 30, 2010

Where ever in our wayward travels, does the sun glisten in my eyes,
Sparkle forward, and if you listen as the cinders die.
We've cast forth our spells of moonlight on the oceans waves.
We wait until we're whole again, full again, til 'our' heart behaves.
We are a singular entity, pulled apart, question identity.
Peel away our layers and break down all our walls.
We set out to where the summer breeze calls.
It may be a long travel to where we are going,
But in the end we'll know that's where we belong.
Into misty clouds that block our vision, then we'll see it crystal clear.
We'll hum to our selves, melodies that create our song.
We feel it in our hearts, we see it in our dreams,
the transcendence of our prismatic souls is near.
We'll feel the warmth of all of those we've loved, creating fire, guiding light.
The soothe us in the darkest night.
I feel I've lost you once before.
I see a vision, glimpses, pieces, something more.
Where our hands are held, to the sky
and I make you a promise, that I love you,
I'll cast reflection on the walls in caves...
until we're whole again...
full again...
til 'our' heart behaves.

may 2010

Saree A. McClaran

No comments:

Post a Comment