Thursday, May 20, 2010

Dream: Seedlings


I haven't been dreaming as often it seems... but this one I had on thursday.

There are a group of women standing in a circle, we are joining hands, there are 11 of us. I have my eyes closed and I feel a low humming as we meditate together, my friend Jackie is on one side of me, and my mom is on the other side.
I feel someone watching, they don't feel familiar here. I open my eyes a woman is there standing a few feet from us, she has dark hair, it's very messy and her eyes have dark circles under them. I remove myself from the circle to walk toward her, the other women in my circle look up, but continue.

I walk toward her and she stares at me, I know her through my dreams.
She tells me without speaking she 'needs me help', and she' has come early because she knew I'd be following the trees have given me soon so I could finally continue'.
I take her hand and she and I enter the circle of the ten other women, they surround us. The women all hum a song so beautiful my eyes tear up. I hold the girls hands and watch her eyes go from a murky color to a light color, blue or green. Her hair is shimmering like rainbows and there is light surrounding us.
I start coughing and drop to my knees. I am saying something but it's coming out sounding backwards, or a language I myself don't even understand.
She joins hands with the 10 woman and I'm still in the middle coughing up chunks of dirt into my hands. The women all stop and take me to a small well to get me water.

A woman hands me a glass of water the water is a see through violet or purple color. I feel normal and see I'm still clutching dirt I had coughed out. I look at it and it has 2 small seedlings growing, The girl I helped is smiling, she has beautiful flowing reddish hair now and bright beautiful eyes, she walks toward me and sits on her knees in front of me, she tells me these seedlings will someday be my children, and I will name one of them after the Light, and one of them after the Dark.

When I wake up my boyfriend is staring at me, he tells me I was talking in my sleep but none of it was making any sense. Also, my mouth is very dry, and I'm VERY thirsty when I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment