Friday, May 28, 2010

Full Moon: Release (May 28th)


I Release Walls I Built.

I know that this process is going to be intense, and I'm ready. I've been preparing for quite a while; some of the walls I put up, put me further away from things I needed in my life than I realized until recently.
Looking back but moving forward isn't how I want to live forever. I want to release all the walls that I thought would help heal my heart, but it just tore me further from myself.

We build walls because we've been hurt. We want people to help up tear them down when we're ready again, but how can we ever know that we are ready if we are wearing blinders? We as human beings are full of emotion, and love.
Why would we block those??

So.... me and my paintbrush are tearing down all these walls tonight.

and it's started.

No comments:

Post a Comment