Thursday, June 10, 2010

Dream: the Greenhouse


First dream in weeks... I'm walking through a corridor, I feel I am about 5 or 6 years old. I'm walking slowly, softly swiping my hand along the wall as I walk. I feel curious and scared. At the end of the corridor is a large door, the sun is spilling in, it feels warm although I'm not close yet. I keep taking small steps inching closer. When I stand about one inch from the light. I look up and a small cat walks in the door, I can only see her shadow, she rubs along the door then flops on the sunspot and rolls on her back to show her striped belly.

I step into the sun with her, and look out the doorway.
There's a few stairs that go to a huge meadow, lush beautiful grass with small indian paintbrush flowers and poppies. The kitty is still rolling around in the dust and sun happily.
I look back down the hall from where I came, it's light blue looking, shadowed, kind of cold.
I see a lady in the distance, down crouching by a bush, she seems to be looking at something, or for something. I run over to her, hoping she is my mom.
But she's not my mom at all, she's me (my real age me).
I stare at her, she is holding a small bird, she points to a nest it must've hopped out of that is in the bush in front of her. She kneels down in front of me and moves my hair from my eyes. She tells me that my eye color is going to change from blue to green this year and picks me up (that happened when I was 7 in waking life).

Suddenly I'm in a greenhouse with a male friend of mine. (I'm real age me again)
I can't understand anything being said but I'm happy anyway. I'm running my fingers along leaves of plants and suddenly I'm holding a small toddler boy, he is naked and is pointing at the flowers with me. He lays his head on me and I feel very secure here.

When I wake up I have butterflies in my tummy and I feel very excited and hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment