Thursday, June 10, 2010

I'm tearing away all the negativity, like leeches with their teeth sunk into my skin I will peel back these layers.
I realize these walls are what prevent me from seeing what I actually have.
I hide away and peer over the tops, looking back the way things Used to be...
although they could still be that way if only I could...
I am tearing away, my fingers bleeding from the wear and tear of breaking myself back down.
I've been preparing so I can just start all over.
I built these walls to protect myself, but they've caused me more harm.
When all you're left with is yourself....
you feel like you are the only thing left to hate.
Like you're stuck in some time warp tunnel and you can hear the echo of your everday life and it spins by
seeming unreal. It's in arms reach, all you have to do is reach out.

No comments:

Post a Comment