Monday, June 28, 2010

Dream: Armadillo saftey courses


I'm walking down a dirt road with a male friend of mine who I had recently mistakenly opened up to in waking life. I'm wearing my usual indigo colored cloak, and we get to where the road met a path in the woods.
But the trees were not filled with the green leaves... they were red and orange like fire.
I sensed something and said to him 'too soon' and he looked at me disappointed.
My dark hairred girl friend who is often in these dreams of mine comes to the edge of the woods, she is waiting for me to come with her... (I feel she is my stronger self because she often appears when I'm feeling a bit lost of weary of the path I'm on).

I look at my male friend, I tell him I'll come back for him and I hand him my cloak, I feel he needs it to be protected from whatever it is that's coming.... not just in our lives here but in the spiritual world and I have no way of helping him do whatever it is he has to do right now because I have my own journey first.
After I hand him my cloak I back away from him as he puts it on... he turns into an armadillo. And I feel I know he has used this so he is protected and I run into the red forest with my dark hairred self.
We are running so fast that trees no longer look like trees but almost as though we are floating through a red tunnel almost as though we were swimming through a blood stream. I felt warm, I felt like I was in a dreamy state; And felt very strong deja vu even in my dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment