Saturday, November 23, 2013

Dream- Cats cradle

Wake up at 4 in the morning after a string of ridiculous dreams where I'm just looking at shadows on a wall in time lapsed periods.
Staring at the last few years and tearing them down like peeling wall paper.
I'm crying, then lashing out, and realizing I don't cry enough in real life, so I'm tearing stuffing out of an antique chair.
I stand on the window sill of a large window and the light is burning me, the sun is too bright and I'm giving a new meaning to sun bather.
I am smearing paint all over the windows. I spot a bit of light on the floor and follow it like a kitten to a laser.
You're laughing.
and suddenly I'm shushing you, we've broken into a neighbors house and the lights are now off. Crouching behind a large olive green corduroy recliner, they are home and in the kitchen.
I quietly open up a closet door and you follow me in.

Falling onto a linoleum floor that seemingly has just been mopped, we are laughing so hard and I realize I am having a flash back, and the ceiling is melting greens and purples. A bright pink flash goes off, I'm like "oh my fucking god" and I'm crawling into a cat carrier, there are three cats here.
I'm peaking through a light blue lace curtain and wondering why you're in my dream and why I'm writing about you.
You shake me out of the carrier and I'm laying on my back laughing as your shirt is melting.
I'm drumming the floor with my fingers. I don't feel like getting up yet.
I stand in the door way and watch the floor turning into yarn.

11-23-13

No comments:

Post a Comment