Friday, November 29, 2013

Dream post to Dana pt1

I had a dream that you and I were walking through some ridiculously beautiful town. We were holding hands and you were walking behind me. You kept trying to take photos but I kept telling you there wasn't time right now and that we'd come back soon.
You kept getting sad and made me promise that we would come back.
I did and you said that my hair was turning blue.
You took a photo of me to show me, it was bright peacock blue and I had tribal-like make up on.
You were wearing a yellow sundress and we started running and I kept saying that I needed to find your brother- like he knew what was happening to us.

We got to some odd passage next to the road and had to crawl in.
You kept saying that we were shrinking. And again I just kept saying that I needed to talk to Alex. We came to some clearing in a field and there were a bunch of trees surrounding a desk. You asked me where he was.
And I told you, "Right here, write here" and handed you a pen and we wrote something on this notepad. I can't tell if we were writing or drawing because it started getting really dark. And you started crying and saying that I couldn't leave you there. I hugged you and I woke up.

nov-26-13

No comments:

Post a Comment