Friday, November 29, 2013

Dreams to Dana pt2

  • I'm walking with someone and looking at windows of little shops, while talking to him.
    I can't make out what he is saying but I have a handful of yellow flowers, and I'm sort of twirling them and not paying attention. My hair is really long in the dream, and I sort of put the flowers in my hair as if it were a pocket in thoughts that they won't get lost.

    I turn and am walking down an alley and he stands and watches me. I turn to see if he is following but he's reaching to me and telling me "No."
    I stop for a minute and tell him to come, and he has a look of complete disdain. I feel in the dream I've dealt with enough fixing myself for other people when hey are disappointed that I can no longer be someone FOR someone other than myself.
    I look down and have black boots on with red laces.
    The one is untied. Instead of tying it, I take them off, I hand them to the man, and I start running back down the alley.

    Suddenly you are in a little hideaway and grab my arm and pull me over. I go to tell you that he is over there and you tell me to shhhh and you peak around the corner at him and tell me no one is there. So I look, but he is still there and I feel weird. We go through a door into this book shop. All the books are blurred and I keep touching them all and the colors smear like they are all just painted. There are people standing in this line, waiting and they all turn and look at us. A woman gives me a look of horror and is pointing at me and sending me thoughts that I'm a witch. I start feeling really sick. I sort of start mumbling, trying to wake myself up in real life. But you tell me to shhh again and we start waling through a series of doors.

    I'm standing in a kitchen, and you hand me a glass. We are both laughing and toasting something. I turn around and he is standing behind us and smiling. I don't know if he is real or not though since you didn't see him.
    But I turn back and look at you and you see him this time and you take a sip and drop your glass, your drink goes all over the tiled floor, and the laces of your boots are stained red.
    I look over to the corner and my boots are by the door... I seem to live there, or he does but I can't tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment