Monday, November 25, 2013

Past entries from my personal account- 2010:

October 17th 2010:
You are like nostalgic vibrating in my mouth caused by an xylophone. The sun is my blanket and I am a child of the moon. All I needed was air. Be my fresh breath like the shaking you can't stop. Pull me close so I can show you how beautiful the crashing currents have become.

October 16th 2010:
And she echoed out again from the radio grabbing my heart with an eager reminder 'wait a couple more years and you will have it all.' I have waited a lifetime with my curse of agelessness for the blessing of just a whisper that I am on the right path... and now I know for sure...

October 8th 2010:
Paint dripping from your mouth in shades of purple and silver on the linoleum as you crouch over your knees. Your eyes are green again and your acrylic based heart has being soaking in metallics.

Sept 29th 2010:
She lay in the dewey grass, in her hand a half full wine glass. In her eyes the glossy reflection of the moon, I no longer worry, for my ship has been rebuilt and I'll sail out very soon. On the half traveled journey back in time, I'll reclaim my soul, and what's mine, is Mine.


Aug 15 2010:
Meditating on a protective energy to surround me and I open my eyes and look at the ceiling and directly above me is a ladybug. Ladybugs remind me of my grandma.


Aug 10th 2010:
It's a shame I only use my intentions for good anymore... cause I have someone in mind who is begging to be pushed into some heavy karma.
Tell me darling does it feel good climbing into Medusa's snake pit?


So beautifully haunting with your enigmatic stars for eyes and as sharp as kitten teeth you slice a 3 inch section from my heart. I lay in the moonlight where you found me lifetimes ago washed ashore. The fire is lit.


July 23rd 2010:
I can feel the Full Moon ready to bloom. To get out of this boat lost in emotional oceans and to bury our faded treasures in the sand. I will miss the way we shared this handmade ship we built the night we met. But I will now be the Lighthouse and guide us to our new paths.

No comments:

Post a Comment